THE JAMES - CHICAGO, MIAMI & NEW YORK
The James realizes that traveling with your beloved companion, even if they happen to have paws, should be just as an enjoyable experience for the pets as it is for the humans. The James has been welcoming guests with pets to their residentially-styled luxury hotels in Chicago, Miami and New York since 2006. With innovative pet accommodations and whimsical treats to share, The James invites guests to stay with their furry companions to enjoy a relaxing and fun-filled Valentine's Day weekend.
In-room Pet Amenities Include:
- Curated pet menus from the hotels' renowned chefs from David Burke's Primehouse (Chicago), David Burke Kitchen (NYC) and Florida Cookery (MIA)
- Water bowls with floor mats
- A litter box (feline occupancy)
- “Pet in residence” door hanger and a lint brush
- Partnerships with local pet boutiques: Guests receive a 15% discount at the Tails in the City boutique in Chicago and the Dog Bar boutique in Miami
- >Special hotel furnishings in guestrooms with special amenities
THE LONDON - WEST HOLLYWOOD
This Valentine's Day, indulge in luxurious love (or lust) at The London West Hollywood with the “As Suite as it Gets” experience, set in the hotel's newly unveiled, lavish Gate Suites, part of a $25 million property-wide renovation. The property's palatial rooms (ranging from 1,425 – 1,975 square feet), extravagant amenities and unparalleled panoramic views of the Los Angeles skyline, set the mood for a night to be remembered. Couples will be treated to an hour long in-room couples massage, a hand drawn bath by a bath butler in the suite's ultra-luxe bathroom, which encompasses a walk-in shower with two showerheads and a large separate soaking tub, Meringue Kisses and rose champagne delivered upon arrival, as well as breakfast at Gordon Ramsay at The London West Hollywood.
“As Suite as it Gets” ($3,319 + tax per night for 2 people) is available February 13, 14 and 15, 2015. A secondary package option, in a standard suite, is also available and priced at $719 + tax per night for 2 people.
EDEN ROC - MIAMI BEACH
Eden Roc Miami Beach is offering an exclusive, couples-only package dedicated to the premiere of the steamy, much anticipated film, Fifty Shades of Grey.
“Fifty Shades of Romance” Valentine's Day Package
BOOK NOW, stay through February 28th, 2015.
AVAILABLE PACKAGE STARTING JANUARY 30th
- Accommodations in an oceanfront suite with one king bed in Eden Roc's Ocean Tower
- 20% off in room dining and one complimentary bottle of champagne at dinner
- Welcome “Red Room of Pain” cocktails at Eden Roc's Lobby Bar
- Chocolate covered strawberries provided in room
- Shopping Experience at Eberjey lingerie shop
- Two tickets to the Fifty Shades of Grey at Regal Cinemas South Beach
- “Laters, Baby” Do Not Disturb signs for door
- Array of complimentary products for couples in a kit placed on the bed at turndown
THE CONRAD - NEW YORK
The Conrad New York (102 North End Avenue) VIP Valentine's Day Package :
The $10,000 all-inclusive package will include round-trip private luxury car transfers to/ from the airport; lavish accommodations in the 1,500 square-foot Conrad Suite; a customized present for that special someone from David Yurman, ordered and designed with your own “personal shopper” prior to your stay; private “New Yorker” Helicopter tour for two over Manhattan; special Valentine's Day tasting menu dinner with wine prepared and presented by Executive Chef Antonio Cardoso in the intimate Dining Room of the Conrad Suite; Dom Perignon Champagne Toast after dinner at the hotel's Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar, reserved specially for two with blankets & candles; a one-of-Kind floral arrangement from BLOOM, in-room upon arrival along with a bottle of champagne accompanied by chocolate-covered strawberries; and full hot breakfast-in-bed for two.
THE CARLTON HOTEL PARTNERS WITH BROADWAY'S ‘HONEYMOON IN VEGAS'
The historic Carlton hotel, nestled in the heart of Manhattan's NoMad District, and their partnership with Broadway's newest hit show, “Honeymoon in Vegas,” offers an exclusive hotel packages for hotel guests. The partnership will feature a transformation of the hotel's Broadway Diva specialty suite into a themed “Honeymoon in Vegas” suite complete with one-of-a-kind items from the show.
The Broadway Diva Suite at the Carlton Hotel will be transformed into the “Honeymoon in Vegas” suite from Jan. 15 through Feb. 28, 2015. Guests booking the Broadway Diva Suite package during this time will enter a room resplendent with “Honeymoon in Vegas”-themed décor including framed production photos, signed Playbills, branded playing cards and props from the show including an oversized Champagne bottle as used in the play, fake cocktails, poker accessories and more. Package elements additionally include two tickets to “Honeymoon in Vegas” on Broadway, dinner for two at the hotel's on-site restaurant Millesime, and a welcome amenity inclusive of one bottle of Prosecco, Lucky Lovers Message Dice and “Honeymoon in Vegas” branded playing cards. Those guests booking the branded suite over Valentine's Day weekend, Feb. 12-15, will additionally receive a special opportunity to propose onstage at the conclusion of the Broadway show.
Rates for Carlton's “Honeymoon in Vegas” suite during this time period start at $899 plus tax available for booking Thursday through Sunday only. For more information or to book, please visit www.carltonhotelny.com.
MUKUL BEACH, GOLF & SPA - NICARAGUA
Nicaragua's first luxury resort Mukul Beach, Golf & Spa is unveiling an incredible “Soulmate Journey” package for 2015 – an indulgent bonding experience for couples looking to strengthen and celebrate their connection. Through energy readings with Yamuna the Healer, tandem massages and sports lessons at world-class spots, lovers and couples will become in sync mind, body and soul during this pampering four-night journey.
Starting at $4,150, this special romantic getaway includes:
• Couples energy reading with Yamuna the Healer to explore further synergy
• Couples massage at one of the six spa sanctuaries at award-winning Spa Mukul
• A three-course dinner with wine pairing for two on the beach
• Golf lesson for two at the Guacalito Golf Course, designed by renowned golf course designer David McLay Kidd; or surf lesson for two at world-class surf spots
• A four-night stay for two in an ocean-side Bohio featuring 360-degree views of the beach and ocean, a sweeping wooden deck with a private plunge pool and couples “shower-with-a-view”
• Daily breakfast for two
For more information or to book, please visit www.mukulresort.com