Tickets are limited to this exclusive event and are available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis. Interested parties are encouraged to register for the waiting list on Le Dîner en Blanc’s registration page as soon as possible so they will be among the first notified when tickets go on sale next week.
Launched in Paris nearly 30 years ago by François Pasquier and a handful of friends, Le Dîner en Blanc Paris now attracts over 10,000 people each year. What began as a friends and a word-of-mouth-only event has grown into an international epicurean sensation in more than 60 cities across over 25 countries. While the technology behind the event may have changed over the years, the principles fuelling this fantastic event have not. Guests continue to gather at a secret location for the sole purpose of sharing a gourmet meal with good friends in one of their city’s most beautiful locations.
“We felt Las Vegas was a prime location for this dazzling event because the city is a mecca for food, culture and entertainment, and has such a beautiful mix of people from all over the world, said Michael Habicht, co-owner of iii designs and co-host of Le Dîner en Blanc – Las Vegas. “What better place for the world’s largest pop-up picnic?” Habicht has been working in the event industry for over 15 years and hopes to make this first edition a success to pave the way towards establishing a long-standing tradition.
In essence, Le Dîner en Blanc promotes friendship, elegance and gallantry. Over the course of the evening, guests experience the beauty and value of one of their city’s public spaces by participating in the unexpected.
To maintain its uniqueness and stay true to the traditions of Le Dîner en Blanc, guests must observe certain requirements and follow a few key rules:
• Guests must register for the waiting list on Le Dîner en Blanc's registration page by April 10, 2016 for the opportunity to participate in this fabulous first edition.
o Registrants will be notified when ticket sales open and are encouraged to quickly confirm their reservation, as space is limited. Once confirmed, guests must attend – rain or shine.
• To ensure that the location is kept secret until last minute, guests will meet at an assigned departure location and be escorted by Le Dîner en Blanc volunteers. It’s recommended that guests plan ahead with their friends on going to the same departure location if they’d like to sit together.
• Dress code is strictly white only. Originality and creativity in a tasteful fashion is highly encouraged.
• Table settings must all be in white.
• Wine and Champagne only. Beer and hard liquor are prohibited.
o As per Nevada alcohol regulations, guests cannot bring their own alcohol. Guests must reserve any wine or Champagne they’d like to indulge in, which will be served on-site, through Le Dîner en Blanc’s e-store. However, guests are welcome to bring their own non-alcoholic beverages.
• In order to leave the event location as clean as when they arrived, guests are required to leave with all their belongings, leftovers and litter.
Guests must bring:
• A white tablecloth and tablescape (as desired).
• A picnic basket comprised of fine food, proper stemware and white dinnerware.
o An option to pre-order gourmet food, which can be picked up at the site, will be available for those who do not wish to pack their own picnic baskets. Guests wishing to reserve a basket can do so online via Le Dîner en Blanc’s e-store.
• Note: A table and two white chairs will be provided to ticket holders, compliments of the event sponsor.