This incredible 21-day trip will take you from the ancient cultures of Peru through the mists of Iguassu Falls to the epic energy of Rio de Janeiro in the comfort and convenience of a private jet.
TCS World Travel Presents “Cuba and South America” Trip:
• VISIT: The unforgettable journey spans 21 days - stopping in 8 countries to experience world-renowned cultural destinations that have withstood the test of time - including Cuba, Columbia, Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Peru.
• ABOUT: While delving in Cuban and South America's culture, travelers will experience incredible scenery, remarkable history and iconic landmarks visiting some of Cuba and South America's culturally rich destinations such as the misty Iguassu Falls, old streets of Havana, Corcovado Mountain, Patagonia and more!
• EXPERTS: Guests will travel with seasoned expedition leaders who'll deliver thought-provoking lectures on board using special in-flight multimedia system, meet with local experts who will share insights about the people and cultures.
• STAY: Travelers will spend their nights in style and comfort at the finest luxury hotels and resorts reflecting the unique character of each destination such as Cuba's Hotel Parque Central, Colombia's Sofitel Legend Santa Clara and Peru's Belmond Hotel Monasterio.
• PRIVATE JET: The unforgettable moments are connected by one seamless journey on a VIP-dedicated Boeing 757 private jet. Accommodating 78 guests, the jet features on-demand entertainment system, iPads with trip-related content and Bose noise-canceling headphones, in-seat power outlets and other amenities to help travelers relax and enjoy the journey.
• COST: $65,950 // per person double occupancy; $7,000 // single supplement
• BOOK: To book the “Cuba and South America” trip call 800-454-4149. Booking date: bookings can be made up to a month before departure date. Travel dates: October 7-27, 2016.
*TCS World Travel is authorizing this trip as a people-to-people program under the United States Department of the Treasury general license 515. 565b2. This allows you to travel to Cuba legally and experience the country firsthand through interactions with its people.