The experience no longer needs to stop there. Thanks to the new Wedding and Bedding experience at The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte, couples can book a spectacular wedding and then return from their honeymoon to find that the hotel Bedding Stylist has worked magic in their home, setting up an exquisitely detailed luxury hotel bed and fine linens identical to what the couple enjoyed during their wedding night at The Ritz-Carlton.
With Wedding and Bedding, newlyweds can extend one of life's most meaningful journeys, as The Ritz-Carlton Bedding Stylist visits their home just prior to the end of the honeymoon, delivering and setting up a new Ritz-Carlton Mattress and box springs, and adorning the bed with elegant signature linens. The couple's custom-designed mattress will feature plush-top construction for a soft, inviting surface, and an advanced cooling design for perfect temperature control. The bed linens will include a soft and inviting featherbed, a full set of luxury sheets, fluffy comforter with tuxedo-striped duvet cover and matching pillowcases, and four premium hotel pillows. As an added option, the same #RCMemories can be recreated in the couple's bathroom, complete with rich, generously-sized towels and two monogrammed Ritz-Carlton bathrobes.
Wedding and Bedding at The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte includes the following:
• A Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte Wedding and Reception (see details below)
• Custom-Designed Ritz Carlton Bedding Set, including Mattress and Box Spring (king or queen, with old mattress removed as needed. Address must be within 60 miles of the hotel)
• Four Ritz-Carlton Pillows and Pillow Protectors
• Four Tuxedo Stripe Pillowcases
• Ritz-Carlton Duvet and Tuxedo Stripe Duvet Cover
• Tuxedo Stripe Flat Sheet and Classic White Fitted Sheet
• Featherbed and Featherbed Protector
• Set-up of bed and linens by the hotel Bedding Stylist
• Bottle of Ritz Champagne with Two Keepsake Crystal Champagne Flutes
The signature Wedding and Bedding offering at The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte is available when a wedding event takes place with a minimum food and beverage purchase of $30,000, excluding tax and gratuity, based on purchase of one of the hotel's standard wedding packages.
Located in the city's popular uptown arts and entertainment district, The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte offers multiple stylish wedding and reception venues, including the magnificent Ritz-Carlton Ballroom and the glass-roofed Urban Garden, which directly adjoins the AAA Five-Diamond hotel via enclosed walkway. With an acclaimed wedding design team in place at the hotel's Design Studio, The Ritz-Carlton collaborates with couples to transform each ceremony and reception location into a uniquely customized and visually stunning setting. Wedding inquiries for The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte may be directed to Kimberly Werner at 704.972-4452 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit website: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Charlotte/Default.htm