The 1,592 square-foot Belmont and Broadway Suites offers guests luxurious accommodations, created for relaxation or endless entertainment. Featuring innovative design by David Mexico Design Group and Bullock Smith and Partners, guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the skyline with floor-to-ceiling windows surrounded by locally inspired artwork. Entertainment options are endless with a personalized butler station and a pool table, while jacuzzi and deluxe king bed ensure a rejuvenating stay. The 2,045 square-foot Nashville Suite features all the amenities of the Belmont and Broadway Suites, but takes luxury to the next level, adding a Champagne Tower filled with the finest bubblies and dance floor.
Guests of the entertainment suites will be the first to enjoy an array of experiential packages, never before offered in Nashville.
- Perfect for brides-to-be, the “Bling Before the Ring” package offers all the necessities for a girls’ getaway, including a bottle of champagne upon arrival, chair dance lessons, a limo or party bus to Broadway, and late night sliders and tots, the perfect snack after a night out on the town. Guests can kick off the morning after with the Bloody Mary Brunch served in the suite, detox at Rhapsody Spa and a relaxed afternoon at L27 featuring Champagne and Bloody Mary’s.
- Music comes to life with the “Unplugged” package, featuring an acoustic performance by top Nashville songwriters, a guitar and songwriting lesson, and a signed keepsake guitar. A bourbon tasting paired with light bites completes the package for libation inspiration.
- The ideal prep before any award show, gala or night on the town, guests can channel their inner celebrity with “Red Carpet Ready” package. The experience includes a personal hair and makeup artist, followed by a styling session by a local fashion designer with a personally delivered rack of high-end outfits to choose from. Guests will be treated to caviar, champagne and a wine tasting before making their way to the step-and-repeat.
- What happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay in Vegas. The “Nash Vegas” package offers a West Coast style private suite party with a personal DJ and entertainment options, including Go-Go dancers, bath tub mermaid and painted silhouette dancers. Nashville flare is added to the celebration with a private country artist and Billiards Shark to delight guests, as well as an open bar and food with a choice of up to four a-la-carte upgrades.
- Guests can book the entire 26th floor for a private event for up to 200 friends, allowing a flow between the Nashville, Belmont and Broadway suites, with the “Velvet Rope” package. Each suite features a personal DJ, fully-stocked premium bars and the choice of three themed buffets: Healthy and sushi, BBQ and gastro grub, or bar food.
Prices range for each package and suite. For more information or to make a reservation, contact email@example.com, or visit www.westinnashville.com.