Winter in the Caribbean is heating up and on Monday Wymara Ltd. announced a new brand – Wymara Resort and Villas – an independent identity for the resort formerly known as Gansevoort Turks + Caicos. On its 10th anniversary, the luxury resort located on famed Grace Bay Beach is ushering in in a new year and a new era for the 91-room resort and newly-unveiled oceanfront Villas on Turtle Tail Bay, while continuing the warm hospitality, attentive service and amenities the resort is known for. The resort and villas remain fully owned and managed by the original developers of the resort, Wymara Ltd.
Wymara Resort and Villas is a chic and intimate retreat that captures the prestige, pristine beauty and spirit of the Turks + Caicos Islands, blending a contemporary resort design with sophisticated service. Along with its new identity, the resort has introduced new and upgraded accommodations and amenities including seven spectacular new villas on Turtle Tail Bay, located just 2.5 miles away from the resort; a redesigned beachfront restaurant, Zest, and a wildly popular rosé wine and blush champagne-themed Pink Bar, which sits directly on the sand.
In honor of this new chapter, the property is offering a timely package for the new Wymara Villas. The “Live Your Best Villa Life” experience includes 5- and 7-night stays, featuring pampering by a private chef and your very own villa host. Details are as follow:
- 5-night stay: Chef for one (1) day including breakfast and dinner, plus a villa host for 12 hours
- 7-night stay: Chef for two (2) days including breakfast and dinner each day, plus a villa host for 12 hours
- Travel Window: Now-December 18, 2019
- Booking Window: Now through December 11, 2019
- Villa experiences can be booked in either 4- or 5-bedroom villas. Four (4) bedroom villas rates start at $4,750++/night; five (5) bedroom villas rates start at $5,500++/night*
For last minute bookings at the resort, guests can enjoy up to 25% off regular nightly rates!
For more information, please visit www.wymararesortandvillas.com, call 1-888-844-5986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org