Rooms & Suites: 374
The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok is a five-star hotel in the heart of downtown Bangkok. Located on the grounds of a former royal residence known as Kandhavas Palace.
The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok is a five-star hotel in the heart of downtown Bangkok. Located on the grounds of a former royal residence known as Kandhavas Palace on tree-lined Wireless Road, the hotel is close to embassies, palatial malls such as Gaysorn Plaza, Central World Plaza, Central Embassy and Siam Paragon, cosmopolitan dining and entertainment, and the peaceful Lumpini Park.
Guests are also steps from the convenience BTS SkyTrain station and a short distance from MRT Sathorn subway station. The iconic 29-storey hotel stands on the grounds of a former royal residence known as Kandhavas, the palace of Princess Valaya Alongkorn, daughter of Chulalongkorn, King Rama V (1853 – 1910) and the aunt of the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej, Rama IX. Designed to reflect the destination’s history, culture and location, The Athenee Hotel is renowned as one of the most prestigious addresses in the city.
With its engaging blend of Thai and European style, guests are assured a stay of luxury and refinement enriched by memorable culinary journeys at award-winning restaurants, and the discovery of authentic local treasures in a captivating city. A comprehensive refurbishment of The Athenee Hotel won a prestigious Five Star Asia Pacific Property Award 2015-2016 in the category of “Best Hotel Interior Thailand”.
The hotel offers 374 elegant rooms and suites, as well as the Royal Club Floor with an exclusive lounge where discerning guests enjoy special privileges. After a rewarding day exploring Bangkok or meeting business colleagues, guests can retreat to the lagoon-style swimming pool set in a tranquil oasis on the 4th floor or enter a personal sanctuary in the hotel’s luxurious day spa.
Renowned as one of Bangkok’s most impressive venues for meetings and events, The Athenee Hotel includes the multi-functional Atheneum Meeting Rooms and Lounge for business events and social gatherings, and Pimarn Siam Hall for glamorous wedding and banquets. The hotel also holds the distinction of being the first hotel in the world to achieve ISO 20121 certification for planning and delivering sustainable events.
• Smart Travel Asia 2017 – 4th Best Conference Hotel in Asia
• The Reflexions - Thailand Tatler Best Restaurant 2014 - 2017
• The Hotel, The Rain Tree Café, The Reflexions, Utage, Silk Road, Smooth Curry and Spa Athénée - TripAdvisor 2016 - Certificate of Excellence 2014-2017
• NTCC Business Award - Best Sustainability Project/Initiative 2016
• U.S. Embassy and Consulate in Thailand - Creative Designation’ from US Embassy 2016
• The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand - AMCHAM Corporate Social Responsibility Excellence Recognition 2016
• ISO20121 Sustainability Event Management system 2016-2019
• Five Star Asia Pacific Property Award - Best Hotel Interior Thailand 2015 – 2016
Culture, Business Meeting, Shopping & Fashion, Spa & Wellness, Wedding
• 24-hour Concierge
• 24-hour room service
• 24-hour security assistance
• Valet parking
• Foreign exchange
• Safe deposit boxes
• Multilingual speaking staff
• Business center
• Royal Club Lounge for Royal Club rooms and suites
• Fitness and spa
• Lagoon-style swimming pool
• Japanese/Russian/Chinese speaking Guest Relations
• Phone rental
• Smoking and non-smoking floors
• Airport representative
The Fitness Club offers personalized exercise programs with supervision from professional trainers. The club features the most advanced range of weight training and cardiovascular equipment, steam rooms, saunas and Jacuzzis, changing rooms, an aerobics studio with scheduled classes, a health bar serving juices and healthy snacks.
Swimming Pool - The pool area is a secluded oasis where guests can escape the city. The free-form pool trimmed by greenery. Take a refreshing dip in the pool or relax on a sun lounger.
Spa Athénée - Retreat from the bustling city and discover your sanctuary at Spa Athénée. Enter your private treatment room at Spa Athénée and indulge the mind, body and spirit with moments of pleasure and tranquility.
Each journey starts with a personal consultation designed to ensure that each guest receives the best treatments appropriate to their needs and preferences. At Spa Athénée, your holistic spa journey can include signature therapies such as L’expérience Anne Sémonin, a revitalizing facial that combines an ingenious blend of aromatic essential oils, trace elements and marine ingredients with the classic French touch to leave you feeling relaxed and looking radiant. Other unique treatments include the half day Immunetra Blood Type Massage which matches the individual blood type by using natural nutrients that boost the immune system.
The Athenee Hotel is renowned as one of the most prestigious venues in Bangkok. Discover the possibilities offered by 28 flexible venues, totaling over 5,600 square meters, with exceptional facilities and a professional detail-oriented team providing personalized service. The Athenee Hotel creates memorable moments for every experience, from an annual board meeting to a chic cocktail soirée, or a glamorous wedding or banquet.
The multi-functional Atheneum Meetings Rooms and Lounge are the ideal choice for business events and social gatherings. Located on the hotel’s 6th floor and equipped with the latest audio-visual technology, the venue provides a choice of six meeting rooms, the largest of which offers 150 sq.m. of space and comfortably seats 80 delegates theater-style. There’s also a boardroom and a lounge. Each day, meeting guests can enjoy a different Themed Coffee Break featuring cuisine inspired by the Princess Valaya Alongkorn’s travel to countries as diverse as the USA, France, India, Japan, Italy, and of course, Thailand.
On hotel’s 29th floor, Pimarn Siam Hall is a grand events space and banquet hall that recalls the splendor of historic Kandhavas Palace. Infused with the essence of contemporary Thai design style, it’s a majestic venue for unforgettable meetings and events.
• BTS Skytrain – Sukhumvit Line: Phloen Chit Station 300 m.
• Walking distance to more than 20 Embassies, shopping centre and Lumpini Park.
• Unlock Art at 100 Tonson Gallery 0.8 km.
• Central Embassy Shopping Mall 400 m.
• Central World Plaza 1.2 km (BTS Chitlom Station).
• MBK Shopping Centre 2.5 km (BTS National Station).
• Chatuchak Markets 7 km (BTS Mo Chit Station, MRT Chatuchak Park).
• Lumpini Muay Thai Boxing Stadium 2 km. (BTS Siam Station, MRT Lumpini Station).
• Lumpini Park 1.6 km.
• Chao Praya River 5 km (BTS Saphan Taksin Station).
• Four Faces Buddha 1 km. (BTS Ratchadamri Station).
• Wat Po – Reclining Buddha 13.5 km.
• Grand Palace – Emerald Buddha 13 km.
Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK)