Rooms & Suites: 55
Located on the banks of the famed Colorado River on 240 acres amidst Moab's majestic red rocks, the Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is widely considered one of Utah's premier, world-class adventure destinations.
Sitting on one of the most unique physical landscapes in the American Southwest, the intimate and secluded Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa in Moab, Utah offers the authentic hospitality of a traditional ranch beautifully fused with the attention to detail and the amenities of a rich and luxurious experience. Originally built in 1903 as a small homestead set along the banks of the Colorado River, the resort debuted in 1999 with the name “Sorrel”, an homage to the earthy rust color mimicked by the majestic red rock cathedrals of the surrounding landscape. Now the pinnacle of luxury resorts in the region, The Ranch has grown to encompass 56 custom-built guest cabins amongst 240 pristine acres between the Canyonlands and Arches National Parks in Moab, one of the country’s most premier “choose-your-own-adventure” destinations that boasts direct access to an array of outdoor adventure pursuits and spectacular scenery. With its unique terrain, The Ranch is deeply connected to its land. From an on-property garden to the water purified from the Colorado River, The Ranch views sustainability as necessity. With over 60 acres of organic fescue and orchard grass grown onsite to feed livestock and barn animals, the term working ranch is not taken lightly. Whether looking for a relaxing vacation or an adrenaline rush thrill, Sorrel River Ranch has an experience for everyone.
Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Conde Nast Johansen's
Business Meeting, Family Vacation, Romantic Getaway, Spa & Wellness, Wedding
• Set on 240 acres along the Colorado River, against a stunning backdrop of monumental red rock formations and desert mesas.
• Accommodations are spacious, ranging from 400-1,000 sq.ft. feature handcrafted furnishings, fireplaces, hydrotherapy bathtubs and high-speed Internet.
• Enjoy the warmth of the sun by the riverside swimming pool.
• Count shooting stars in the black night sky.
• Listen to the soothing sound of the Colorado River flowing past your deck.
Grand Junction Regional Airport (GJT)
May/June or September/October