Rooms & Suites: 249 lodge rooms and 53 cottage rooms
Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite in the majestic Sierra mountains is located just 2 miles from Yosemite National Park's south gate.
Tenaya offers all-season recreation ranging from hiking, biking, and swimming, to skating and skiing, plus the alpine serenity of the new Ascent Spa at Tenaya Lodge. Great dining options range from casual to candlelit and the cuisine is wonderful. Spacious guest rooms and luxurious suites with custom in-room amenities create an environment that mirror the surrounding Sierra's alpine grandeur. Just perfect for relaxing and sharing your memories of a spectacular national park day. Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite guests experience the wide-open wonder of Yosemite National Park and the vacation amenities of an award-winning Sierra resort. It's true -- the only hard part about visiting Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite is saying goodbye.
AAA 4 Diamond Award
Adventure/Eco/Nature, Business Meeting, Family Vacation, Pet Friendly, Romantic Getaway, Spa & Wellness, Wedding
• The first time you enter Yosemite National Park and see the Valley View encompassing El Capitan, Half Dome, and Bridalveil Fall.
• Going up to Glacier Point and seeing the jaw-dropping view.
• Watching the rock climbers on El Capitan "The World's Biggest Rock" rising nearly 3,600 feet above the valley floor -- these are true rock stars! (bring high powered binoculars)
• The food at Tenaya Lodge is surprisingly excellent overseen by Executive Chef, Fred Clabaugh.
• Even the lowest category of renovated rooms feature gorgeous, high-end bathrooms and Keurig coffee makers.
• Yosemite boasts El Capitan, the world's largest rock, two of the world's top ten tallest waterfalls, and Giant Sequoias -- the world's biggest trees.
• The best time to see waterfalls in the park is Spring and early Summer when snowmelt is at its peak.
• Each season in Yosemite is amazing: Spring waterfalls, Summer hiking and lake swimming, Fall colors, Winter snow cover and cozy indoor fires.
• Glacier Point is a must-see
• Mono Lake, outside the east entrance to the park is worth the trip.
• Yosemite National Park is the size of the state of Rhode Island.
• Tenaya Lodge's Concierge team is a wealth of knowledge and can assist with any and all details of your stay.
Deluxe Rooms - 350 square feet
Extended Two-Queen Room - 450 square feet
Premium Rooms (fully remodeled in 2015) 350 square feet
Junior Room - 425 square feet
Spa Room/Honeymoon Room - 550 square feet
Deluxe Suite - 650 square feet
Luxury Suite - over 850 square feet
Garden Suite (Adults 18+ only luxury suites, fully remodeled in 2015) 550 square feet
Contemporary Suite (Adults 18+ only luxury suites, fully remodeled in 2015) 850 square feet
Main pool and Jacuzzi (main pool has music piped in underwater)
Adults only pool and Jacuzzi
Large indoor pool
Jackalope's Bar & Grill
Barefoot Bar at the pool
Spring, Summer & Fall:
Guided Flashlight Hike
Sledding & Tubing
Skiing & Snowboarding
Horse Drawn Sleigh Rides
Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite has been recognized as one of the finest wellness resorts in the world by USA Today and the Ascent Spa has won the SpaFinder Wellness Readers' Choice Award for best spa for outdoor adventure. Waterfalls and a Zen-inspired décor make Ascent Spa a perfect place to rejuvenate. Whether you're looking for a massage, a facial, a pedicure, a relaxing session in the sauna and steam room or a workout in the gym, Ascent Spa has what you need to reach that level of relaxation and rejuvenation you're looking for on your vacation.
Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite is a perfect place for weddings and meetings surrounded by nature.
Fresno-Yosemite International Airport (FAT)
55 miles / 1 hour
May through October
Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite is located just 2 miles from the south gate to Yosemite National Park at an elevation of 5,288 feet (a mile high). The Lodge is 55 miles/1 hour north of Fresno-Yosemite International Airport (FAT) on State Highway 41.
Oakland (OAK) - 3 hour drive
San Francisco (SFO) - 3.5 hour drive