Rooms & Suites: 338
This legendary Hawaii resort in Honolulu's exclusive Kahala district, feels like a neighboring island destination resort, yet is 15 minutes away from the entertainment and shopping of Waikiki.
It is a favorite with Hollywood celebrities, heads of state and international royalty. It is ideal for honeymooners and multi-generational families looking for the unique charm, spacious accommodations, award-winning cuisine and generous doses of aloha from Kahala staff. From the moment you arrive, you will know that you are truly somewhere special.
Preferred Hotels & Resorts, Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts, Leading Hotels of the World
Accolades & Articles
• Travel+Leisure 500 World's Best Hotels • Travel+Leisure 500 Top Family Hotels • Condé Nast Traveler Magazine Gold List • Condé Nast Traveler Magazine Readers Choice • Forbes Travel Guide - 4 Stars • Successful Meetings Magazine - Pinnacle Awards • Open Table's Diners Choice Award winner • Honolulu Magazine Hale Aina Awards • TripAdvisor - Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the US • US News and World Report - Best Oahu Hotels List
Business Meeting, Family Vacation, Golf Getaway, Romantic Getaway, Shopping & Fashion, Spa & Wellness, Wedding
• Located beachfront in Kahala, Oahu's most prestigious residential area • Overlooks both Diamond Head and Koko Head craters • 26,000 square foot lagoon, home to playful Atlantic bottlenose dolphins, turtles and an array of tropical fish • Exotic, lush, tropical gardens and waterfall
306 Kahala Chic rooms (550 square ft) and 32 lavishly appointed suites (1,100 square ft), all with breathtaking views of Koko Head and Diamond Head, Dolphin Lagoon, golf course or mountains. 32 Signature Suites Collection - a collection of extraordinary suites each designed for the exclusive use of the truly discriminating guest. The Imperial, Presidential and Tower Suites in the tower, and the Kahala Kai and Kahala Beach Suites in the Dolphin Lagoon wing, just steps away from the beach.
Amenities & Services
• ADA rooms and services • Babysitting service • Beach activities program • Beauty salon/barber shop • Car rental • CD player/ clock radio at bedside with MP3 player connection • CHI Health Energy fitness center • Children's program, “The Keiki Club" • Complimentary High-speed Wireless Internet in rooms and suites, public areas and function rooms • Complimentary shuttle service to Waikiki and major shopping centers • Concierge services • Dolphin educational interaction programs • Electrical adapters • Executive Business Center • Exercise Classes: Yoga, Pilates & Hula Aerobics, TRX Core Classes and Foam Roller Classes • Hawaiian cultural programs • In-room safes • Kahala Boutique and other stores • Laundry and Valet, same day service • Limousine and Transportation service • Mini refrigerators in every room • Multilingual personnel • Nightly turndown service • Parking (valet or self park) • Power supply 110 volts • Safe deposit boxes • Smoking rooms available • The Kahala Spa • Tea and Coffee maker • Tennis nearby • TOTO washlets available in suites and select oceanfront rooms • Two telephones – with data port and voicemail
• Crescent-shaped white sand swimming beach • Swimming pool and children's pool • Poolside Jacuzzi • Complete water and beach activities including kayaks, snorkel gear, stand up paddle boards, outrigger canoe tours, fishing tours, and surfing
• The Kahala Spa facilities with 10 treatment rooms • CHI Health & Energy fitness center with steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi
Weddings, Events & Meetings
• Ideal setting for weddings and receptions, executive conferences, as well as corporate meetings and incentives • Experienced, award-winning Conference Services team
• Complimentary shopping shuttle transports guests to the Kahala Mall, Ala Moana Shopping Center and the Royal Hawaiian Center in the heart of Waikiki. • Hike Diamond Head • Visit Pearl Harbor • Botanical Gardens • Honolulu Museum of Art • Bishop Museum • Iolani Palace • Doris Duke's Shangri-La • Honolulu Museum of Art • Spalding House • Liljestrand House • Waikiki Aquarium
Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
12 miles / 19 km / 20 minutes