Rooms & Suites: 96
The majestic Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal lies in Cabo San Lucas' most coveted parcel of land – an extraordinary, 24-acre site at the southernmost tip of Mexico's Baja California Peninsula.
The exclusive haven, accessible only by the private Dos Mares tunnel, is just minutes from bustling downtown Cabo San Lucas, yet seemingly worlds apart. Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal offers unprecedented luxury, sophistication and personalized service from a team of Personal Concierges who are available around-the-clock to assist guests with their requests. The property features Dos Mares suites, two beachfront villas and the presidential villa and signature spa.
AAA 5 Diamond Award, Conde Nast Gold List, Conde Nast Hot List, Travel+Leisure World's Best, TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Adventure/Eco/Nature, Food & Wine, Family Vacation, Romantic Getaway, Spa & Wellness, Villas, Wedding
• Private plunge pools in all 96 rooms with sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean
• The highest number of swimming pools in one resort (possibly in the world) – 138 in total
• Accessed only through a 300-meter long private tunnel through a mountain, the resort has a fantastic best-of-both-worlds location: splendidly isolated, yet just 10 minutes’ walk from the clubs, restaurants and shopping of downtown Cabo San Lucas.
• El Farallón serves freshly caught fish and seafood, situated on a spectacular promontory overlooking the Pacific.
• Large terraces and outdoor spaces include fire features and create a natural extension to rooms, integrating guest accommodations with Cabo’s natural beauty
• Private tequila tasting lessons with a ‘tequila master’
• Organic farm tours are available for guests to select the ingredients for their meals
• Spot humpback whales seasonally right from your balcony – binoculars are provided in every room (Dec - Mar)
The Hotel: 20 Ocean View King Rooms 21 Ocean View Deluxe King Rooms 6 Ocean View Deluxe Terrace Rooms 6 Ocean View Vista 8 Capella Rooms 2 One Bedroom Ocean View Suites 6 Estrella Suite
Beachfront Villas and Suites: 3 One Bedroom Beachfront Suites 2 Two Bedroom Beachfront Suites 1 Three Bedroom Beachfront Suite
Residential Style Suites: 5 Two Bedroom Ocean View Suite 2 Two Bedroom Deluxe Ocean View Suite 6 Three Bedroom Ocean View Suite 2 Three Bedroom Deluxe Ocean View Suite
• Travel + Leisure named Capella Pedregal’s Auriga spa the Best Hotel Spa in the World in World’s Best Awards 2012
• Conde Nast Traveler named Auriga spa #1 in Mexico in Top Spa Awards 2012
• The only spa in Mexico to offer signature ‘moon’ treatments, designed to reflect the various energies of the lunar cycle
• The only spa in Mexico which offers ancient, traditional healing with a Curandera – A Mexican folk healer who uses home grown herbs to support emotional healing
• Offers unique ‘Light of Sound’ Therapy using chimes and the stimulation of acupressure points
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
November through April