Rooms & Suites: 164
Begin your adventures at Hyatt Centric Ginza Tokyo, your perfect launchpad for exploring the city. Centrally located on Namiki-dori Street, Hyatt Centric Ginza Tokyo is just steps from shopping, sightseeing and unique local flavors that reflect the vibrant energy of Tokyo, Japan.
Read Luxury Travel Magazine article: Finding Authentic Tokyo in Ginza with Hyatt Centric
Culture, Romantic Getaway, Shopping & Fashion
• Unbeatable Location: in the heart of Ginza, where premier shopping, sightseeing and gourmet eats meet
• Locally Inspired Design: Artwork and intricate design details that reflect the site’s unique history as a historically renowned newspaper publishing company
• Rooms With Everything You Need: And nothing you do not. Multifunctional rooms cleverly designed to make the best use of space with a transforming table, complimentary Wi-Fi, a mini-fridge and a 50” TV
• Simple yet Human-Centric Service: Friendly and knowledgeable multilingual staff members, room service and a fitness center for any kind of lifestyle and convenience
• Unique Local Flavor: A place to taste authentic, energizing eats and thoughtfully selected beverages in the center of Ginza before embarking on another local adventure.
Luxury Travel Magazine recommends the Namiki Suite for the ultimate in comfort
164 rooms including 9 suites and one accessible room * All guestrooms at Hyatt Centric Ginza Tokyo are non-smoking.
NAMIKI667 - a unique local bar and restaurant experience in the hotel
50” Ultra HD LCD TV (58” in suite rooms)
Multifunctional table (Standard and Deluxe rooms only)
BOSE ® Bluetooth speaker
Nespresso ® coffee machine
Iron and ironing board in each room
Complimentary bottled water
Luxurious bathrooms with BeeKind® bath products
Complimentary 24-hour fitness center, cardio machines, yoga mats and weights
In-room dining / room service
Laundry and dry cleaning
Airport transfer upon request
Hyatt Centric Ginza Tokyo is your launchpad for endless exploration and adventure in the city. Enjoy everything beyond the famed luxury shopping in the streets of Ginza, and step out to discover the cultural experiences, tastes and sights at the intersection of ever-changing culture and everlasting tradition in Tokyo. Head over to nearby shopping icons like the Ginza Six or the Tokyu Plaza Ginza, or hop on the subway for attractions like Omotesando, Tokyo Tower, Asakusa and beyond.
Nearby Points of Interest:
• Imperial Palace
• Tsukiji Fish Market
• Hibiya Park
• Kabuki-za Theatre
Tokyo Haneda International Airport (HND)
8.2 km / 30-45 minutes by taxi